Ardex Flex FS Grout 2.5kg
|Ardex FS Grout (700.69 KB)||Download|
Flexible Fine Joint Tile Grout with Built-in Admix
ARDEX-FLEX FS is a cement-based grouting compound with excellent flexible and water repellent properties, without the need to add a separate admix. It is suitable for grouting joints up to 4mm wide, between porcelain, ceramic and natural stone tiles. The hardened grout is weather resistant, unaffected by water, and can be used for internal and external tiling in dry and wet locations, including swimming pools. ARDEX-FLEX FS can be applied to both wall and floor tile joints and can receive foot traffic after 5 hours at 20ºC.
Available in 2.5kg and 10kg bags.
- Available in 7 selected colours
- No colour variation or streaking during mixing
- For narrow tile joints up to 4mm wide
- Water repellent and dirt resistant
- Easy to apply and clean off the tile surface
- Ideal for commercial and domestic installations including kitchens, showers and swimming pools
- Suitable for wall tiling and narrow joints in floor
- For internal and external applications including underfloor heating
RECOMMENDED USE: for grouting any porcelain tile. (if joints are wider than 4mm we recommend using Ardex FL grout or Rocatex Ultimate grout.) More information is included under the specification tab.
|Material Type||Powder Cement Base Grout|
|Size||2.5kg & 10kg|
|Weight||2.5kg & 10kg|
|Storage||Store unopened, clear of the ground, in a cool, dry, frost free environment|
|Average Coverage||This will depend upon the tile size, joint width and depth which is different for each job. General guidance: 2.5kg bag on porcelain tiles up to 5sqm, 10kg bag on porcelain tiles up to 20sqm. Coverage on natural stone will be less|
|Suitability||Walls, Floors, Internal, External|
|Recommended Use||WALLS: All porcelain & natural stone wall tiles | FLOORS: All porcelain up to a maximum of 4mm joint width - for joints over 4mm use Ardex FL Grout or Rocatex Ultimate Grout|